E-Resources [Online Databases, E-Journals, Images, etc.] on Psychology
- EBSCOhost : “Caters to the information needs of researchers at every level by providing …numerous full text research databases..”[Publisher] Hint: Click on "Select all" to gather information from all databases, and use the "advanced search" feature to search more selectively.
- ProQuest Psychology Journals : "This collection gives individuals a basic understanding of the study of the mind, emotions and how the human mind develops -- and diminishes -- over time." [Publisher]
- PsycARTICLES (Proquest) : PsycARTICLES is a "Leading full text source for academic, research and practice literature in psychology" published by the APA.
- Sage Journals : “The world’s leading academic and professional publisher.”[Publisher] Full-text articles on most disciplines, including Computer Science.
- Springer : “SpringerLink is an integrated database for journal [articles], books, [etc.] …published by Springer. SpringerLink currently offers 2,769 fully peer-reviewed journals and 54,312 books online.”[Publisher] Many full text articles, e-books on various Computer Science topics are available.
General and reference E-resources
- Academic Search Complete (EbscoHost) : “… full-text database, with more than 8,500 full-text periodicals, including more than 7,300 peer-reviewed journals...” [Publisher]
- Credo Reference : …Credo General Reference covers every major subject from the world's best publishers of reference. [Publisher]
- GVRL (GALE) : Gale Virtual Reference Library: Online library of references titles, including encyclopedias, dictionaries, almanacs, biographical compilations, and specialized reference tools, fully searchable across all files. [Publisher]
Ebooks with topics on Psychology
- Ebrary eBooks : Sign up for a free account to browse through thousands of downloadable ebooks, "*Recommended : The Ebrary has over fully accessible 52,000 ebook titles on a wide range of topics. Within Ebrary, you can create your own user name and password and download/loan ebook titles for a limited period of time. Your computer must have Adobe Digital Editions(it's free!) in order to download Ebrary Ebooks. Contact Librarian for help.
- DawsonEra eBooks :(Demand-driven Acquisition): Log in to browse through thousands of ebooks, "produced by academic publishers around the world." Once acquired, DawsonEra e-books are accessible to the Effat community. Your computer must have Adobe Digital Editions (it's free!) in order to search Dawsonera Ebooks. Contact Librarian for help.
- Emerald eBooks :Access to over 2300 e-books in business and management with a strong and growing presence in disciplines including LIS, social sciences, engineering, linguistics and audiology.
- Ebook Library (E.B.L) :(Demand-driven Acquisition): Sign up for a free account and browse through thousands of ebooks. Once acquired, the e-books are accessible to the Effat community. Contact Librarian for help.
- Gale Virtual Library :(Demand-driven Acquisition): Multidisciplinary database contains Encyclopedias, almanacs, and specialized reference.
- Myilibrary :Providing access to thousands of eBooks covering a wide range of subjects including Social Sciences, Technology and Sciences.
- Safari Books Online :Is the premier on-demand digital library providing over 39915 technology, digital media, business books and videos online to academic users.
- SpringerLink :“eBooks from Springer are an unparalleled resource for scientific research. Springer’s eBook collection delivers complete access to the largest collection of scientific, technical and medical publications available today”.
- Taylor & Francis :Taylor & Francis eBooks platform contains thousands eBook titles across the Humanities, Social Sciences, Behavioral Sciences, Social Sciences, Education, Behavioral Sciences, Built Environment and Law.
- Wiley Online Library :Hosts the world's broadest and deepest multidisciplinary collection of online resources covering life, health and physical sciences, social science, and the humanities. It delivers seamless integrated access to over 15,000 online books, and hundreds of reference works, laboratory protocols and databases.