E-Resources [Online Databases, E-Journals, Images, etc.] on Islamic Finance Management
- ABI/INFORM (ProQuest) : "One of the most comprehensive business databases....includes in-depth coverage for over 3,000 publications, with more than 2,000 available in full text and the latest business and financial information for researchers at all levels." [Publisher]
- Banking Information Source (ProQuest) : This database enables you to search essential banking industry publications for information about the financial services industry, banking and industry trends…” [Publisher]
- Business Source Complete (EbscoHost) : "Business Source Complete is the world's definitive scholarly business database, providing the leading collection of bibliographic and full text content..." [Publisher]
- Hoover's Company Profiles (ProQuest) : Contains…information for 40,000+ public and non-public companies and 225,000 key executives. Provides company data, in depth industry analyses, company's location, summary financials, top competitors, top officers and more.” [Publisher]
- Oxford Business Handbooks : "Oxford Handbooks in Business & Management bring together the world's leading scholars to discuss research and the latest thinking in a range of major topics in business and management." [Publisher]
- ProQuest Asian Business and Reference (ProQuest) : This database focuses on business and financial news from the eastern hemisphere. It covers Asian business and financial information from key international publications.”[Publisher]
- ProQuest Career and Technical Education: Business (ProQuest) : Definitive source for vocational information. Subjects covered include: career & vocations in business, trade & industry technical resources, job searches, etc.“ [Publisher]
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses: Business (ProQuest) :Comprehensive collection of student dissertations and theses on business. Subjects covered: economic conditions, management theory & techniques, business trends, competitive landscape & product information, accounting, finance etc.” [Publisher]
- ProQuest European Business (ProQuest) : Contains the latest European business and financial information. Includes quality resources such as The Economist, Fortune and European Business Journal. Subjects covered: Business, finance, Economics etc.” [Publisher]
- ProQuest Research Library: Business (ProQuest) : Provides access to publications on the latest business and financial information for researchers of all levels. Subjects covered: economic conditions, management theory & techniques, business trends, competitive landscape & product information, accounting, finance etc.” [Publisher]
- Regional Business News (EbscoHost) :Comprehensive full text coverage for 80 regional business publications including all metropolitan and rural areas within the United States.” [Publisher]
- Sage Journals : The world’s leading academic and professional publisher.Publisher]Full-text articles on most disciplines, including business.
- Springer : ”SpringerLink is an integrated database for journal [articles], books, [etc.] …published by Springer. SpringerLink currently offers 2,769 fully peer-reviewed journals and 54,312 books online.”[Publisher] Many full text articles, e-books on various Business.
General and reference E-resources
- Academic Search Complete (EBSCO) :… full-text database, with more than 8,500 full-text periodicals, including more than 7,300 peer-reviewed journals...” [Publisher] Many full-text articles on a variety of topics including business.
- Credo Reference : …Credo General Reference covers every major subject from the world's best publishers of reference. [Publisher]
- Freefull.com : Open access to full-text published articles. “All subjects are covered and all content are freely available in PDF format.” [Publisher]
- GVRL (GALE) : Gale Virtual Reference Library: Online library of references titles, including encyclopedias, dictionaries, almanacs, biographical compilations, and specialized reference tools, fully searchable across all files. [Publisher]
Ebooks with topics on Islamic Finance Management
- Ebrary eBooks : Sign up for a free account to browse through thousands of downloadable ebooks, "*Recommended : The Ebrary has over fully accessible 52,000 ebook titles on a wide range of topics. Within Ebrary, you can create your own user name and password and download/loan ebook titles for a limited period of time. Your computer must have Adobe Digital Editions(it's free!) in order to download Ebrary Ebooks. Contact Librarian for help.
- DawsonEra eBooks :(Demand-driven Acquisition): Log in to browse through thousands of ebooks, "produced by academic publishers around the world." Once acquired, DawsonEra e-books are accessible to the Effat community. Your computer must have Adobe Digital Editions (it's free!) in order to search Dawsonera Ebooks. Contact Librarian for help.
- Emerald eBooks :Access to over 2300 e-books in business and management with a strong and growing presence in disciplines including LIS, social sciences, engineering, linguistics and audiology.
- Ebook Library (E.B.L) :(Demand-driven Acquisition): Sign up for a free account and browse through thousands of ebooks. Once acquired, the e-books are accessible to the Effat community. Contact Librarian for help.
- Gale Virtual Library :(Demand-driven Acquisition): Multidisciplinary database contains Encyclopedias, almanacs, and specialized reference.
- Myilibrary :Providing access to thousands of eBooks covering a wide range of subjects including Social Sciences, Technology and Sciences.
- Safari Books Online :Is the premier on-demand digital library providing over 39915 technology, digital media, business books and videos online to academic users.
- SpringerLink :“eBooks from Springer are an unparalleled resource for scientific research. Springer’s eBook collection delivers complete access to the largest collection of scientific, technical and medical publications available today”.
- Taylor & Francis :Taylor & Francis eBooks platform contains thousands eBook titles across the Humanities, Social Sciences, Behavioral Sciences, Social Sciences, Education, Behavioral Sciences, Built Environment and Law.
- Wiley Online Library :Hosts the world's broadest and deepest multidisciplinary collection of online resources covering life, health and physical sciences, social science, and the humanities. It delivers seamless integrated access to over 15,000 online books, and hundreds of reference works, laboratory protocols and databases.