E-Resources [Online Databases, E-Journals, Images, etc.] on Human Resources
- ABI/INFORM (ProQuest) : "One of the most comprehensive business databases....includes in-depth coverage for over 3,000 publications, with more than 2,000 available in full text and the latest business and financial information for researchers at all levels." [Publisher]
- Banking Information Source (ProQuest) : This database enables you to search essential banking industry publications for information about the financial services industry, banking and industry trends…” [Publisher]
- Hoover's Company Profiles (ProQuest) : Contains…information for 40,000+ public and non-public companies and 225,000 key executives. Provides company data, in depth industry analyses, company's location, summary financials, top competitors, top officers and more.” [Publisher]
- IGI Global : Provides "access to over 5,000 full-text articles on specialized topics and disciplines relating to technology, business, medicine, and engineering." [Publisher]
- JSTOR Business Journal Collection : "Business II will feature at least 60 titles...The collection broadens the range of international business titles and includes a number of journals that explore the intersections between economics and law, policy, and psychology." [Publisher]
- Oxford Business Handbooks : "Oxford Handbooks in Business & Management bring together the world's leading scholars to discuss research and the latest thinking in a range of major topics in business and management." [Publisher]
- ProQuest Asian Business and Reference (ProQuest) : This database focuses on business and financial news from the eastern hemisphere. It covers Asian business and financial information from key international publications.”[Publisher]
- ProQuest Career and Technical Education: Business (ProQuest) : Definitive source for vocational information. Subjects covered include: career & vocations in business, trade & industry technical resources, job searches, etc.“ [Publisher]
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses: Business (ProQuest) :Comprehensive collection of student dissertations and theses on business. Subjects covered: economic conditions, management theory & techniques, business trends, competitive landscape & product information, accounting, finance etc.” [Publisher]
- ProQuest European Business (ProQuest) : Contains the latest European business and financial information. Includes quality resources such as The Economist, Fortune and European Business Journal. Subjects covered: Business, finance, Economics etc.” [Publisher]
- ProQuest Research Library: Business (ProQuest) : Provides access to publications on the latest business and financial information for researchers of all levels. Subjects covered: economic conditions, management theory & techniques, business trends, competitive landscape & product information, accounting, finance etc.” [Publisher]
- Regional Business News (EbscoHost) :Comprehensive full text coverage for 80 regional business publications including all metropolitan and rural areas within the United States.” [Publisher]
- Sage Journals : The world’s leading academic and professional publisher.Publisher]Full-text articles on most disciplines, including business.
- Springer : ”SpringerLink is an integrated database for journal [articles], books, [etc.] …published by Springer. SpringerLink currently offers 2,769 fully peer-reviewed journals and 54,312 books online.”[Publisher] Many full text articles, e-books on various Business.
Ebooks with topics on Human Resources
Ebooks(Free public access)
- Manybooks.net : Provides access to free public domain licensed ebooks. The ebooks are available for download in various formats.
- Project Gutenberg : User can download over 33,000 free ebooks to read on PC, iPad, Kindle, Sony Reader, iPhone, Android or other portable device. .
General and reference E-resources
- Academic Search Complete (EBSCO) :… full-text database, with more than 8,500 full-text periodicals, including more than 7,300 peer-reviewed journals...” [Publisher] Many full-text articles on a variety of topics including business.
- Credo Reference : …Credo General Reference covers every major subject from the world's best publishers of reference. [Publisher]
- Freefull.com : Open access to full-text published articles. “All subjects are covered and all content are freely available in PDF format.” [Publisher]
- GVRL (GALE) : Gale Virtual Reference Library: Online library of references titles, including encyclopedias, dictionaries, almanacs, biographical compilations, and specialized reference tools, fully searchable across all files. [Publisher]