Reading is a continuous act, and the search for what is new and useful is also an ongoing process, which neither bores nor exhausts those who are engaged in it.
- From Our Core Values by Dr. Haifa Reda Jamal Al Lail, page 7
If you're eager to read more, but are not quite sure what to read, we can help you choose a book to get you started! Just contact us and come in for a personal consultation with our reference staff.
You may also be interested in "must read" lists compiled by academics and librarians, such as:
- 101 Great Books recommended for college-bound readers
- The American Library Association's lists of the Best Books for Young Adults
- The BBC's Big Read
- St. John's College Reading List and Classics of the East program
- European perspective: The 100 Most Meaningful Books of all Time
- Latin American perspective: Jorge Luis Borges' book selections
- The New York Public Library's recommended booklists
- The recommended reading lists at About.com
- The New York Times bestsellers