• Authorized user is allowed to search, view, download, copy, print and save the licensed content under the terms and conditions of agreements between Effat University and publishers.
• Authorized user is allowed to send copy of the licensed content to another authorized user
• Authorized user is allowed to use the licensed content for scientific and academic purposes only.
• Authorized user can access the electronic resources from on-campus and off-campus.
• Any commercial use of Electronic resources is not permitted (i.e., reselling or republishing the licensed content)
• Any systematic or substantial reproduction of the information provided in the licensed content or creation of derivative works.
• Any alteration, modification, or repackaging of the information contents in the licensed content including creating a searchable archive.
• Any distribution of the information contents of the online service, or material downloaded from the online service, in any form.
• Any use of robots or intelligent agents to download any licensed content is not permitted
• Transmitting, publishing or sending the licensed content to unauthorized users is not permitted.
Access to Electronic resources
Electronic resources are available on-campus from any computer terminals.
Electronic resources are also available off-campus through the Virtual Private Network (VPN).
Access via VPN is provided by the “Information and Education Technology Services (IETS)”. Any enquiries related to this service should be directed to IETS.