Ebook Central are electronic versions of books. Read them online, here at Effat campus, or sign in at home through the VPN service for access. Due to licensing agreements, you will only be able to print out a limited number of pages for ebooks.
Ebooks (Only for Effat community)
- Ebook Central (formerly Ebrary) *Recommended : The Ebook Central has over fully accessible 52,000 ebook titles on a wide range of topics. Within Ebook Central , you can create your own user name and password and download/loan ebook titles for a limited period of time. Your computer must have Adobe Digital Editions(it's free!) in order to download Ebook Central Ebooks. Contact Librarian for help.
- Wiley Online Library :Hosts the world's broadest and deepest multidisciplinary collection of online resources covering life, health and physical sciences, social science, and the humanities. It delivers seamless integrated access to over 15,000 online books, and hundreds of reference works, laboratory protocols and databases..
- Safari Books Online:Is the premier on-demand digital library providing over 39915 technology, digital media, business books and videos online to academic users.
- Emerald eBooks:Access to over 2300 e-books in business and management with a strong and growing presence in disciplines including LIS, social sciences, engineering, linguistics and audiology.
- Arabic Collections Online:Supported by New York University in Abu Dhabi, "this database provides access to 5008 volumes across 3452 subjects drawn from rich Arabic collections of distinguished research libraries"
- Gale Virtual Library
- Myilibrary :Providing access to thousands of eBooks covering a wide range of subjects including Social Sciences, Technology and Sciences.
- DawsonEra eBooks : Log in to browse through thousands of downloadable ebooks, "produced by academic publishers around the world." Once acquired, DawsonEra e-books are accessible to the Effat community. Your computer must have Adobe Digital Editions (it's free!) in order to download Dawsonera Ebooks. Contact Librarian for help.
- Ebook Library (E.B.L) : Sign up for a free account and browse through thousands of downloadable ebooks. Once acquired, the e-books are accessible to the Effat community. Contact Librarian for help.